25 February 2008

Take this sinking boat and point it home we’ve still got time…(part 2)


I don't know which is more exciting - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova winning the Oscar for Best Original Song for their tune "Falling Slowly" from the film Once or their deeply inspiring, and touching acceptance speeches (see the videos below). Either way their win was the most exciting moments of last night for me as I watched one of my favourite songs from last year get the recognition it truly deserves. It is absolutely one of the best songs of 2007 and if you'd like to read my original review hit this link:

http://lifeinlaland.blogspot.com/2007/09/take-this-sinking-boat-and-point-it.html

Oscar performance:



Acceptance speeches:



What can I possibly add?

Thanks for tuning in....Until next week...CHEERS! and Congrats to Glen and Marketa!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

No comments: